Have you ever experienced a power outage during business hours or at home when you needed electricity? Chances are you have been caught off guard more than once simply because you didn’t have one thing nearby… Honda Generators!
At Suburban Lawn Equipment in Delaware, we encourage our customers to purchase Honda Generators to keep your business going and protect your family during power shortages. If you’re a business or homeowner who thinks of purchasing one, here’s everything you need to know about Honda Generators.
What You Need to Know about Honda Generators
- Consult your local outdoor power equipment provider. Generator experts will not only advise you which model will suit your needs best, but they will also provide you with essential tools to get your equipment up and running in no time.
- Use generators outdoors only and away from any windows. To keep the toxins out of your home, install a battery operated CO alarm as an extra safety net.
- Check the noise levels before your purchase. Many areas have noise ordinances that may impact generator usage, particularly at night.
- Use a heavy-duty extension cord for outdoors. Avoid extension cords with visible wires.
- Do not use Honda Generator in the rain. If that’s not possible, do your best to shield it from moisture to avoid electrocution.
- Never refuel a generator when it’s on. Always cool your equipment down first. It’s easy to cause a fire when gasoline or other flammable liquid spills onto a hot surface.
- Don’t feel intimidated. There’s no special training required in order to operate your new power generator. In addition, most standard generator models are equipped with wheels and a handle, making it completely mobile and ready to transport from one place to another.
Here’s more reasons why your business needs a Honda Generator.
Should you have more questions or any concerns regarding how to use any Honda outdoor power equipment, contact us today.