If you are going to be using a snow thrower this winter, one of your top priorities should always be concerned with safety. Failure to do so could results in bodily harm or injury. Suburban Lawn Equipment is here to help prevent any accidents from occurring with these helpful safety tips when using a snow thrower!
- Clear debris before using. It’s important to keep in mind that the snow thrower is a powerful piece of equipment and it will pick up debris or rocks in its path. To avoid damage clear the area before use.
- Wear appropriate clothing. Clothing and other accessories are at risk of becoming entangled in the moving parts of the snow thrower. Avoid wearing long scarves, dangling jewelry, or any other form of loose clothing while operating this machinery.
- Go with the wind. Whenever possible, do not fight the wind. Try to point the chute downwind so that it helps blow snow.
- Avoid severe weather conditions. You should always avoid operating a snow thrower during heavy snowfall or minimal visibility. Waiting for heavy snowfall to pass is the recommended time to start using the snow thrower.
- NEVER use hands/feet to clear a clog. If you experience a clog or blockage you should first shut off the equipment, and then use either a long clean out tool, stick or broom to dislodge snow or debris from the moving parts.
If you need help preparing for winter, contact the experts of Delaware at Suburban Lawn Equipment!
After a winter storm hits, you are faced with the dreadful task of clearing the snow. While using a snow shovel is great for removing heavy snowfall on decks and short pathways, a snowblower is ideal for driveways. At first you may be apprehensive about investing in something that can only be used during one season, but after hearing the advantages you won’t think twice!
So what are the advantages of owning a snowblower? Read the list below to learn more!
- Time Saver. A small snow blower can remove 650 pounds of snow in 60 seconds. No one wants to spend hours outside in the freezing cold just clear the driveway. If you own a snow blower you can clear the snow and drive away to work within minutes.
- No physical labor. The best thing about having a snow blower is that no strenuous activity is necessary, you just start the machine and steer it in the right direction. This is particularly beneficial for preventing medical conditions like straining your back.
- Snow Free Driveways. The snow blower is an extremely efficient piece of power equipment that effortlessly throws snow 20 to 30 feet away, leaving you with a flawless driveway that is safe for you and your family when using foot traffic.
The snow blower is a great investment for your home during the winter months. When using a snow blower we suggest clearing any debris within its path to avoid damage and to clear snow up and down rather than going across. When you are ready to purchase your snow blower, contact the experts at Suburban Lawn Equipment! “Your One Stop Shop For All Your Outdoor Power Equipment Needs!”
We Don’t Just Sell Quality Cub Cadet Snow Throwers, We Service Cub Cadet Snow Throwers!
September 12th through the 27th get 10% off any model in the Cub Cadet X-Series Snow Throwers from your authorized Cub Cadet Dealer in Delaware.
Suburban Lawn Equipment offers top quality outdoor power equipment including snow throwers to homes and business owners in New Castle County Delaware, Delaware and Chester County Pennsylvania, Cecil County Maryland and Salem County New Jersey. We deliver convenience, efficiency and value for your investments. This is made possible by quality snow throwers from top manufacturers like Cub Cadet. Our knowledgeable staff will explain your options and help you find the right one for your needs.
Call 302-998-7700 or 302-475-4300 for more information or visit our website at www.sublawneq.com
Take Back Your Yard with ECHO Professional Grade Outdoor Power Equipment
If you are serious about your outdoor power equipment, then it’s time to stop by and check out Suburban’s full line of ECHO Outdoor Power Equipment.
Why buy an ECHO?
- ECHO has been a leading innovator and manufacturer of outdoor power equipment for over 40 years!
- ECHO engineers only professional-grade equipment that is: Easy Starting – Long Lasting – User Friendly.
- ECHO Products are backed by a 5 Year Warrantee
So if you’re ready to Get Serious, now is the time to trade-up to ECHO gas-powered lawn equipment.
Suburban is the only **ECHO Signature Elite Dealer in Delaware, which means we are committed to providing our customers with an outstanding selection of ECHO equipment. It also means we have knowledgeable staff members that are trained to understand the ECHO products we sell and service, as well as, trained technicians providing customers with repair and support services.
**For a limited time (April 1, 2014 – June 30, 2014), you can get rid of those pesky yard trolls and save with instant rebates on our top selling trimmer and blower. At participating dealers only.
Suburban Lawn Equipment of Delaware | 302.475.4300