Don’t Let Spring Be A Pain In The Grass! The best time is during the winter months. Don’t wait until the spring when lawn mower stores get busy.
Lucky for you, at Suburban Lawn Equipment we don’t just sell products – we service them too!
Want to take advantage of our pre-season lawn equipment Tune-Up Program? Drop off your lawn equipment and receive 10% off of your repair cost, or take advantage of discounted pick-up and delivery! Please see below for our pricing:
Pre-Season Tune Up Program
Lawnmowers starting at $69.99
Wide Cut Mowers starting at $119.99
Riding Mowers starting at $189.99
Residential ZTR’s starting at $199.99
Commercial Walk-behinds starting at $189.99
Commercial ZTR’s starting at $289.99
(Service parts are an additional cost. Shop fees apply to all repairs)
Suburban Lawn Equipment
has been providing first class service to the outdoor power equipment industry since 1981. Excellent products and outstanding before-and-after-sales service has earned us a stellar reputation. We’re happy to service anything we sell. Bring your zero turn lawn mowers, walk behind lawn mowers, lawn tractors, riding lawn mowers, etc. to us any time you need a tune-up or maintenance and repairs.
Our technicians are certified by the Equipment & Engine Training Center (EETC) and stay current by attending all sales and service seminars offered by our manufacturers. For our customers this means experienced trouble shooting and flawless work with no room for complaints.
YOUR ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL YOUR OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT
Lawn Mower Maintenance Tips Delaware
Whether it is a riding lawn mower or a manual lawn mower, this machinery is the probably the most frequently used piece of power equipment in your household. Therefore, appropriate maintenance is crucial to ensure maximum efficiency and save you money. So what can you do to properly maintain your lawn mower?
Follow these steps below to get started!
- Check and change the oil. Prior to fall storage you should change the oil every 50 hours of use to prevent premature engine wear. You should also be changing the oil filter as well to further prevent a build up within the engine lubrication system. Keep in mind that you should always use the recommended oil by the manufacturer for that particular model.
- Replace the air filter. We recommend changing the air filter every 25 hours of use per season. Why? Because the air filter prevents dirt and debris from entering the carburetor and/or engine.
- Check the tire pressure. Many people forget about the tires, but it’s important to maintain a consistent amount of pressure throughout each tire. Failing to do will results in uneven cutting leaving your lawn appearance in disarray.
- Sharpen the blades. Mowers blades endure a heavy amount of wear and tear throughout the season caused by rocks and branches and so forth. We recommend sharpening your lawn mower blade every season and replacing the blade every 1 to 3 years.
- Change the spark plug. This is a process that is relatively inexpensive and absolutely critical to ensure an easy start up. We recommend changing the spark every year in order to maintain your lawn mower for use.
If you need help with your lawn mower maintenance, contact the experts at Suburban Lawn Equipment. We Service everything we sell! SubLawnEq.com |302-998-7700