It’s almost winter season, which means getting up to a fresh coat of snow more often than not. While it might be the most magical time of the year, for many of us homeowners it means a lot of additional work…
Depending on where you live, you might have to deal with shoveling your driveway or backyard almost every single day. However, what if we told you that this chore doesn’t have to be so painful? Just let the Snow Thrower do the heavy lifting for you!
In today’s post, we gathered all the information you need to Choose The Right Snow Thrower For The Job.
How To Choose The Right Snow Thrower For The Job
- Backyard/ driveway size – Bigger equipment doesn’t always equal to a better job. Electric snow blowers can clear light snow from sidewalks and small driveways. For smaller driveways, single-stage units can do the job. For driveways over 60 feet, choose a two- or three-stage unit.
- Surface type – For level surfaces, use auger-assisted, push-propelled models. Engine-driven wheels will work best for sloped terrain. If you need more traction, you can use tire chains with some models.
- Snowfall size – Up to 12” – Use an Electric Snow Thrower. 13” – Single-stage, 23.5” – Two-stage, and up to 21” – Three-stage.
- Snowfall kind – Single-stage units can handle light snow. To cut through wet, hard snow or ice, go for a two-stage unit. If you need to get the job done in less time, go for a three-stage snow thrower.
- Usage – Pick snow blowers that are well designed and easy to handle for an individual, such as this single-stage Honda snow thrower.
Still not sure what snow throwers is appropriate for your needs? Make sure to stop by Suburban Lawn Equipment in Wilmington, Delaware! Our outdoor power equipment experts will be happy to assist you! we will assist you.
Also, don’t forget to visit our Specials page!
WE SERVICE EVERYTHING WE SELL!
Suburban Lawn Equipment | 1950 W. Newport Pike Wilmington, DE 19804 |302-475-4300