It’s getting to that time of year again where the hum of lawn mowers and the buzz of a chainsaw, blower or weed trimmer fills the air. For those of us in the landscaping business, it is true music to our ears!
If you are looking to increase the music by growing your landscaping business this year, Suburban Lawn Equipment of Delaware thought sharing a few tips on marketing your lawncare business might be helpful.
Tips for Marketing Your Lawn Care Business
No matter your business, marketing is a necessary if you want to grow business. A lawn care business is seasonal, which makes it harder to be visible year round. Using a variety of marketing strategies can help to get you more business so that you’ll have more income to survive the off-season.
Accruing new customers can be a challenge. Trust us, the staff at Suburban Lawn Equipment understands! Our business is to support all your lawn care and landscape equipment needs. We are here to help you not only stay in business, but to thrive.
Here are 7 Ways to Market a Landscaping Business:
- Yard Signs – Placed in customer’s yards with their approval can be an invaluable way to drum up business.
- Magnetic Signs – Having nice magnetic signs on the sides of your truck is free advertising!
- Business Cards – Many people hold onto business cards for future actions. Place your cards in local stores that allow for this.
- Door Hangers –Have your crew leave door hangers on adjacent homes when out mowing your customer’s lawn. You want to have a list of service and cost and having a detachable business card they can remove easily to save for later action.
- Website or App (Desktop & Mobile) – This is a great tool for listing all the services you provide, pricing structure, as well as giving potential customers a way learn more about the history of your business. Having an online quote form for site visitors to fill out can also be greatly rewarding.
- Social Networking – Facebook and Twitter is a great method to grab attention and gain new customers. Sharing relevant lawn care tips or showcase recent projects can keep customers engaged and promote referrals.
- Local Directories and Yellow Pages – It is important get listed in as many online directories and the yellow pages. Taking the time to do this can help you find new customers.
Check out Suburban Lawn Equipment of Delaware latest specials and inventory of lawn care equipment models: Cub Cadet, Echo, Exmark, STIHL, Scag, Toro, Honda, Hustler, and Walker. Suburban doesn’t just sell outdoor power equipment, we service it to. We have EETC Technicians on staff that can trouble-shoot or maintain ALL of the outdoor power equipment we sell. That is something the Big Box Stores don’t offer!
Suburban Lawn Equipment
1950 W. Newport Pike
Wilmington, DE 19804
302.475.4300 or 302.998-7700