Tips for Marketing Your Lawn Care Business
Marketing Strategies for Your Landscape and Lawn Care Business from Suburban Lawn Equipment of Delaware
Are you looking to grow your lawn care business?
As with any type of business, marketing is a necessary evil when it comes to maintaining or growing it. Although your lawn care business may be seasonal, using a variety of marketing strategies can help to get you more business so that you’ll have more income to survive the off-season.
Getting new customers can be tough and the staff at Suburban Lawn Equipment understands that. Our business is to support all your lawn care and landscape equipment needs. We are here to help you not only stay in business, but to thrive.
Here are a Few Best Practices to Implement When Marketing Your Lawn Care or Landscaping Business:
- Business Cards – Many people hold onto business cards for future actions. Place your cards in local stores that allow for this.
- Local Directories and Yellow Pages – It is important get listed in as many online directories and the yellow pages. Taking the time to do this can help you find new customers.
- Website (Desktop & Mobile) – This is a great tool for listing all the services you provide, pricing structure, as well as giving potential customers a way learn more about the history of your business. Having an online quote form for site visitors to fill out can also be greatly rewarding.
- Blogging & Social Networking – Facebook and Twitter is a great method to grab attention and gain new customers. While blogging relevant lawn care tips can keep customers engaged and promote referrals.
- Free Classified Newspapers or Local Newspapers – Convenience stores often have a rack of these. While not fancy these free or local papers can reach a large audience and the cost per ad is generally reasonable.
- Local Internet Classifieds – This can be a low cost way to advertise
- Door Hangers –Have your crew leave door hangers on adjacent homes when out mowing your customer’s lawn. You want to have a list of service and cost and having a detachable business card they can remove easily to save for later action.
- Magnetic Signs – Having nice magnetic signs on the sides of your truck is free advertising!
- Yard Signs – Placed in customer’s yards with their approval can be an invaluable way to drum up business.
Let Suburban help keep your Delaware lawn care business on the turf. We have all the top lawn care equipment models: Cub Cadet, Echo, Exmark, STIHL, Scag, Toro, Honda, Hustler, Troy-Bilt and Walker. Suburban doesn’t just sell outdoor power equipment, we service it to. We have EETC Technicians on staff that can trouble-shoot or maintain ALL of the outdoor power equipment we sell. That is something the Big Box Stores don’t offer!
Suburban is currently offering 0% financing for 48 months on any new Scag mower. Stop by for a test drive today!
Suburban Lawn Equipment
1950 W. Newport Pike
Wilmington, DE 19804
302.475.4300 or 302.998-7700