If you are serious about your landscaping business and want to get more customers this upcoming growing season, now is the time to strategize and lock in new clients. Focus on ways to market your landscaping business before the big rush gets here.
Get Started on Marketing Your Landscape Business Early
Once the grass starts to green and the weather warms up, you will be too busy to focus in on your marketing strategy. At Suburban, we believe that growing a lawn care business is a lot like growing a garden. You need to nurture it,
Do you wish to market your landscaping business in order to get it the next level?
Consider these marketing tips that will connect you with more customers and bring you more sales!
8 Easy Ways to Market Your Landscaping Business
1) Brand Recognition – Get ahead of the pack by creating an attractive name and logo for your landscaping business. Professional logos transfer well to all sorts of advertising mediums, such as trucks, flyers, stationary, website and apparel.
The more you circulate yourself across a variety of platforms, the greater your name and brand recognition will become.
2) Website – Many landscapers discount the importance of having a user-friendly up-to-date website. This is a mistake. Expectations are a lot higher than they were even 5 years ago. Many of your clientele will prefer to contact you in their free time after business hours. A website contact form presents them with an opportunity to contact you during off hours.
3) Directory Listings – Much as we would like to think the landscaping business is word-of-mouth (and it is), if you want to branch out then correctly listing your business in directories such as Google, Bing, Yelp is a good start.
4) Yard Signs – Professional-looking lawn signs are a great way of showing y our business side, especially when your former clients agree to display them in their own yards. Also, potential new clients will know right away what your business is all about – they can see results right in front of them!
5) Magnetic Signs – Simply put your logo and contact information on the truck (as a bumper sticker) or on a side of the vehicle for free advertising!
6) Direct mailing – Believe it or not, another successful way to reach more potential customers is through direct mail postcards targeting your geographic market. Check out some of these landscaping postcard samples to get ideas.
7) Fliers and Door Hangers – Believe it or not, some people still prefer to receive a paper copy of whatever you’re trying to sell! Get fliers and door hangers and pass them out in your neighborhood. Even better if you offer an incentive like a special discount for first time customers. Don’t forget to include a detachable business card for future reference.
8) Get Social – Sharing your before and after pictures on social media channels is an invaluable marketing tool. Engage your customers and they will cheer you on. Don’t be afraid to share, post, tweet, and simply have fun with it!
So, there you have it. 8 simple ways to market your landscaping business at a very affordable price. Of course, getting involved within the community that your business services will create good will and increase your brand’s impression.
Suburban Lawn is Here for Your Landscaping Business
Those of us at Suburban Lawn Equipment like to think of ourselves as partners enablers for the success of landscaping businesses in our area. We strive to provide quality equipment, service and maintenance to commercial and residential customers in northern Delaware and the Tristate area.
If you need help getting the right equipment or maybe just a little friendly advice on how to best market your landscaping business, get in touch:
Our product lineup has a variety of new and used equipment from top brands including Toro, Cub Cadet, Stihl, Exmark, Honda Engines, Honda Power Equipment, Echo, Grasshopper, Hustler Turf, Walker Mowers, Troy Bilt, Scag & Boss Snowplows. We’ll always have something to meet your needs and budget.
More importantly, we never sell anything in a box. Your unit is set up and inspected by factory authorized technicians; plus we top it off with oil or gas at pickup. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your residential or commercial lawn mowers have been put together by professionals.
SubLawnEq.com | 1950 W Newport Pike Wilmington, DE 19804 | 302.998.7700